Kiowa found her forever home with longtime volunteer Amy, who now resides out of the state. Kiowa waited over two to three years for her forever home because she is a diabetic kitty. Lucky girl is now living the high life (insert) in a very loving home with other cats, who have accepted their new sibling with open paws. “She is a wonderful kitty and follows me everywhere,” said Amy. Thank you Amy, you are truly Kiowa’s guardian angel.
Adopt-a-Senior Pet - There's Still Plenty of Love Left in Their Hearts for You!
Why Adopt from ARF?
For the betterment of the lives of stray and abandoned animals, Berea’s Animal Rescue Friends, Inc. promises to:
- Give loving care and companionship for as long as needed;
- Provide shelter, food and medical necessities;
- Seek quality homes through adoption programs;
- Create public interest and awareness of animal rights and issues; and
- Promote action and advocacy for all of the above.