FUNDRAISING SAVES LIVES! INCREASE YOUR IMPACT – JOIN TEAM DASH & RAISE MUTT BUCKS!!
You can increase your impact if you are running/walking the DASH or if you are not – because you do not have to participate in the race / walk to raise Mutt Bucks! Fundraising helps ARF save even MORE lives and gives MORE second chances to homeless dogs and cats. PLUS, you’ll earn your way to exciting incentive gifts!!
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
1. You can collect sponsors / funds in person with the printed form and/or by credit card *online.
2. Download and print the registration/pledge form here and start gathering pledges today!
3. Fundraise online here: Set up your own Monster Mutt Dash page or join a team and start collecting donations online! Make sure to click Fundraise to help the animals when registering!
4. Get sponsors: It’s easy! Your family and friends will want to sponsor you with a single, generous, tax-deductible gift.
* CHECK OUT THIS HELPFUL GUIDE TO SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE FUNDRAISING PAGE HERE!
Get started early and be amazed how your friends and family will want make pledges towards your efforts! Plus, you’ll earn your way to exciting incentive gifts!
• COLLECT $75: You helped feed 5 homeless dogs & cats for a month! Get a Delux ARF Baseball Cap!
• COLLECT $150: You helped spay & neuter 3 homeless animals! Get Level 1 + a 3/4 Sleeve ARF Sporty Raglan Shirt!
• COLLECT $300: You helped spay & neuter, micro-chip, and feed 4 homeless animals! Get Levels 1, 2 + a Zip Up Embroidered Sport Stowaway Hooded Windbreaker!
HOW TO GET YOUR GIFTS: Please bring your collected off-line pledges (cash and checks) along with you to the DASH on SAT OCT 8th. Redeem your prizes [for both on-line and off-line pledges] at the ARF Merchandise Tent.
INCENTIVE PICK UP & MERCHANDISE SALE DAY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 15TH
If your pledges qualified for SWAG and you did not pick up your prizes at the Dash, you can pick up on Saturday, October 15th from 1-3pm at the ARF Columbia Station Property located at 10005 East River Road, Columbia Station, OH 44028. On 252, just south of the Sprague intersection, across from Gibbs Butcher Block. [Map It]
We’ll also have ARF merchandise available for purchase, including extra incentive prizes. They make thoughtful gifts too!
If you cannot make the DASH OR Pick Up Day Sat. Oct 15th, you can drop off your pledge form and your collections at the ARF shelter or mail to DASH Fundraising/Berea ARF, PO Box 544, Berea OH 44017. Please don’t forget to include your contact info so we can arrange for you to receive your gifts! If you need to make arrangements to receive your prizes, please drop us an email
QUESTIONS? Drop us an email