Join The Team and Spend Your Work Days Making a Difference!
Berea ARF is an EO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
If you are interested in applying for one of the following positions, please specify the position title and
send cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to:
Berea Animal Rescue Friends
Attention Jobs / Healthcare Manager
P.O. Box 544, Berea, OH 44017
or email (preferred method) – firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA ENTRY AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Responsibilities: Responsible for entering all animal details in to a shelter management computer program, generating pre-created reports based on that data, entering and tracking injury reports, maintaining physical files, at times responding to phone calls/verbal requests for records, and providing support to shelter staff with administrative needs on an as needed basis. Little to no direct animal contact on a daily basis but should be comfortable with dogs and cats.
- Commitment: Part Time, 12-20 hours/week, including some evenings and weekends.
- Qualifications: Must have the ability to type, basic computer skills including word processing, excel and email, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently.
- Compensation: $8.50-$9.50/hour
VETERINARIAN TECH ASSISTANT
- Responsibilities: Responsible for the day to day care of cats and dogs residing at the shelter. This includes cleaning animal cages and kennels, providing food and water consistent with each animals needs, laundry and other general care and cleaning duties. Confidence in handling animals and willingness to learn and/or comfortable with dispensing medication a must.
- Commitment: Full Time and Part Time Available, including some nights and weekends.
- Qualifications: Clinical experience preferred.
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
If interested in a volunteer position, please visit our Volunteer Info page